Win Mobile 6.5 on Touch Pro 2 is extremely problematic.Please respond if you encounter this problem!
Rated by 0 users
This message has 1 reply |
1 Follower
  
  
Posted by Frankito
Feb 28 2010 7:22 PM

Rated by 0 users
Win Mobile 6.5 on Touch Pro 2 is extremely problematic.Please respond if you encounter this problem!

I got my Touch Pro 2 from 09 October with Mobile 6.1 installed and was absolutely loving it!After upgrading to Win Mobile 6.5 - Not so!I upgraded last week and have spent too much time solving problems, do a hard reset, the default factory reinstall and try to get the damn worklike used!
Please respond if you met one of these errors on a HTC or MS can investigate and get an answer!I know it can not be alone!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/PDA-Smartphone-Devices/HTC-Touch-Pro-2-Backlight-Issue/mp/164844; jsessionid = DA0F180B52F82BD6B609D8D8651AC346
Symbian 6.5 Build on x83 HTC Touch Pro for Verizon 2:
- Button backlight does not respond when you're away from the backlight.This has been killing me!I can not make a call and / or send a text.The screen is totally black as the dialog tells me "backlight is off and press the button.The only way out of it is that if someone calls or texts me.
- TouchFLO freezes for 5-10 minutes after performing a cold start, reset or change of Spb Mobile Shell
- Touch Pro 2 can not connect via Active Sync PC.It is entirely well with 6.1!
- Connect to mail servers and accounts stopped working (It is a new one! I sent a test email from another account of anything, but here he worked for a bit.)
Is it really necessary to go back to Mobile 6.1?This time because there are so many applications in your market place Windows.A representative of HTC told me that I should turn off owner information for the backlight of the virus, but did nothing.I also tried to disable Lock, wait, wait, and screen savers, but still find the backlight stupid mistake.
Let me know if there is a patch or upgrade the firmware has not seen.I could not find anything good!
  

I also had problems since the update.One problem is behind the screen for text messaging, especially when changing the view of all messages to the home screen.I also had problems with my (green) light blinks when I have a text message again.We constantly reboot the phone because it freezes.The problem with the backlight button also experience.I do however run it after pressing several times, but they had to turn back on the phone as it does not work.


0 评论:

发表评论