Setting HTC Touch Pro to receive e-mail Company

Setting HTC Touch Pro to receive e-mail Company


I try to configure my HTC Touch Pro to receive corporate e-mail. Our guys it does not take me because they have a company issued phone. These are people who travel Blackberrys question, so I know that this can be done, but have not been able to find out how. They use Microsoft Exchange and Outlook are a way to access the Web. I know the name of my exchange server (located in the account settings in Outlook). Can anyone help?

http://q123cs.b.bname.us/
Webmail Addresses are not the same as the return address of a server. At least I've ever seen who were the same, and I've been there for almost 10 years. The only thing about to use an address like mail.whatevercompany.blah () is IMAP and POP addresses, but they are not the directions of change. And the certificate is in the server itself - not to install a telephone. The data in your ID and password for Active Directory, which authenticates the Exchange server. Certificate handled there.

0 评论:

发表评论