How to change email settings Windows \ HTC Touch Pro2

How to change email settings Windows \ HTC Touch Pro2
After 7 months I'm a moron Pro2 replacement phone HTC Touch with Windows 6.5. I'm excited and want to use all the features. I'm new to this and children are good teachers, but. My e-mail identification and main entrance display name (which I do not) entered "Everything is linked to your Hotmail account, how do I change my e-mail that" it is in the development of me or is it possible to completely remove and re-enter info w / info hotmail same except the name, or the phone will not it? If someone .... I am very frustrated. and also how we can change the contact picture mail (the 5 phones have the same name ..... 01-etc. Sprint.com on, I msg personallized for each phone. How has is what to do thank everyone in advance!

I try to help a technical point of view.Not because I have the same phone as you. Therefore, look a little more on the menu, if you find the section. correct, does not address the name of the sample - Go to Outlook - find an article like the menu or Settings or Options, in one of the sections should be installed in the server name or e-mail Sprint Hotmail.com - Depending on the configuration. For example, the outgoing mail server name for POP3 or IMAP. These settings are what enable the Outlook program to access the Internet and connect to your account.Within Hotmail.com these values, it should also them what their screen name, your e-mail and name.it Complete appears on your statement that someone has put the information on you.The What you need to have all your settings in Outlook is the password assigned by Sprint that allows you to access the Internet is S "If you please note that your account is in the clouds hotmail.com, then delete it from your cell phone, do not create a problem because the account is still online. "The problem you may have if you delete it, it will probably eventually delete any email that you downloaded, by the way Outlook handles e-mails, which is not the individual store, but rather as one who has file.Supposed biggest problem with the Sprint phone software and tips that you do a hard reset. This would mean that the phone Origianally Sold as no data on this subject. Thus, the same logic applies to the removal an e-mail and put all the information Back to recreate. "Another thing I do not know if you sync your phone to your computer, but if you have, you can make changes in how its shows the name of buying access to Outlook on your Destop, go to - Tools - Account Settings and observation of the information that is and modify it as you want, then the phone syncs information to be included on the phone as you want, without deleting your account cellular tel-O if you sync your phone, you can delete the account on your new cell phone sync with your computer and transfer all the information behind your computer to your mobile phone - always - has corrected the information in the article and before his 5 For mobile phones that shows the same name in Sprint.comSince not Sprint, the best thing I can tell you is that you should talk to them .- But each phone - In General Settings, you must have a section for the name of the device - which can be changed to whatever you want - the image should be an option in the phone too. cellular familiar with the handbook, a phone based on Windows is very similar to a Windows PC, look around, and there are sections that the manual should help you with directions to address the general configuration and parameters customized for each phone.Hope that helps some.
GEO2003Thank for your reply, your address is clear and understandable. I appreciate the detailed instructions and sound. After the battle of Sprint and 7 months of receiving this phone (only by phone) no manual, no synchronization or the shipper does not sydstem installation CD, and the final decision of Sprint not send the entire contents of the box for the phone is ... I still had to go to my Sprint 6 and, finally, helped restore a "hard". Outlook Exchange Server started, I do not use my phone to access email from corporate work, or a business phone, so that the service should never have been allowed to believe. As it was a hard reset also recommended that you do not know what was fixed and programmed by the placement of 3rd party Sprint full service "gave me a phone - I have not already done so, the synchronization, I restore or configure my phone. I have to go online, print or view the manual, while the creation of entire phone - and then follow the Windows Mobile devices to synchronize. I am a little Leary to return to dig this nonsense or manual in front of me. I am the one to get on the computer, do my job, or get information from me and go forward. Heck I can not even imagine how to make the image file or make music andprogram email feature.The configuration features that I found on the outlook for the device itself, but have not found what you described for creating the account. But I will follow your direction, you will not be satisfied until I see where I can change the settings myself. Then I can turn the page. The 5 PictureMail email options are set in stone by Sprint, which is information on the phone and can not be changed to simply return it for photography, e-mail forwarding personal choice of each family member. Then they have their identity while connecting with others. Just not to use the image feature. The last sentence in the manual and familiarize yourself with the URL to get the settings individually for each phone that I am looking for others. (color me stupid ") - I just this tick or thought nagging at the back of my head told me that each phone is used by an individual, the account holder or main account number is "user" Every phone, so the number of Main phone no name holders should be incorporated into every phone .... is a little irritating to see someone's name in every communication you make on your phone. I think there should be change is programmable by the service provider or master account holder must be able to change. I have changed phone and the name of each site to manage online account. It is a start.Thank you, and go to the technical question that may ad a forum for a question / discussion on how to guide "idiots to synchronize the transfer of images and download the parameters of music playback / de transfer to a HTC Touch ... Pro2, Windows 6.5 - Sprint-order Dell / Windows 7, IE7 system.
Your very welcome, if you have any questions can now send an answer here and someone may be using the same step instructions.I phone can not believe - that Sprint will be sent at least one phone without the manual, but still Well, you can access Sprint, if not directly from the manufacturer's website were HTC Phome I think? In any case, I understand your frustration at the lack of service by the sister Sprint.My has 4 phones in its line of Verizon, and while the phone can identify with what daddy phone or anything else, the Verizon Web site does not distinguish between phones, since a single account. The only thing different that you can see online is the phone number and use appropriate in each phone. encourage you to get the manual will help you publish lot.Thank again and hope to find solutions.

0 评论:

发表评论