Problems with Outlook synchronization for HTC Touch Pro

Problems with Outlook synchronization for HTC Touch Pro
I have the HTC Touch Pro and I have problems with my mail account works properly synchronize with the phone.When I got on the phone and configuring the Outlook e-mail through the exchange of e-mails on my phone simultaneously.However, a week or two ago inadvertently, I solved all my data back to the default configuration of the phone for when I bought it.My e-mail Yahoo is still displayed fine, but my account Outlook are synchronized only when I'm at work within our system, or when I connect to the network exchange.Can you tell me why I would not be able to get my Outlook email at any time of day, even when I'm logged into the system?It really makes no sense that I update my Outlook e-mail on my phone when I am sitting before a computer screen.Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated!


This sounds more to me than OTA ActiveSync account is not configured correctly.
Go to Start -> ActiveSync
Menu -> Options
There must be a line called "Microsoft Exchange" where it should have Contaqcts UOI, Celndar, tasks and email with each check if it is synchronized through the air.
--
Alan (Using HP 2133, Nokia E71, Touch Pro, Xperia X1, iPhone 3G)

0 评论:

发表评论