Remote Desktop between Windows Mobile 6 (HTC Touch HD) and a desktop PC

Remote Desktop between Windows Mobile 6 (HTC Touch HD) and a desktop PC
Questions unrinoceronte in remote access software, Windows Mobile (Pocket PC / Win CE) Operating Systems, 3D Studio 3D Graphics Software
Well, I bought my first smartphone, and I'm in love, the HTC Touch HD spec, but my question is how to Wil Remote Desktop between a Smartphone with Windows Mobile 6 and Windows XP Pro desktop witn ...Can he do the same things that a desktop computer at a distance of between 2 computers?(The HTC Touch HD screen is big enough! Bigger than the iPhones) An additional point is if you can do: I use 3dsMax software, so I wonder if the remote desktop from the phone in my Canlog Destop PC3dsMax click RENDER (left 3dmax already active on the PC) I will explain the situation so I understand why I ask, I'll do 3DModels at my desk, but I have to pay for example 3 different views of the modeland each view is 4 hours to do.So I must leave my office to do other things, and when the time comes, I check my phone, if 1 has finished rendering, then from your phone and Remote Desktop, I will choose the Holy Preset 2 and thenclick the output begins to address this second image, then the same for the third picture ...Anybody know if this is possible?thanks for your time and help



Your question has been asked 邃 certificate "response! Unrinoceronte found that this solution worked for them - which means it probably will not work for you too. Click here for the free solution for 30 days now.

0 评论:

发表评论