More tricks with your Windows.Remote Desktop.

More tricks with your Windows.Remote Desktop.
 

 

I get on reasonably well with my new HTC Touch Pro2 and Windows Mobile 6.5 (aka Windows Phone).There are places where it was well suited to be used as a tactile device - Menus thick and large buttons are essential - the screen is 480 pixels wide for a width of 3 of my fingers, putting about 20,000 pixelsunder the control objectives are as great good if you read my message to the radio to the device with gloves on the other, there are things that work better with a pencil.I still sometimes find myself caught in two minds whether Unholster stylus.Some older applications (3rd party or things like that alone does not feel like it has changed in the decade since I saw it on a Pocket PC) need the stylus.[This message indicates that Mary Jo may change: I do not know what the update (s) will this phone in the future].
  
A case (pun intended) for applications needthe pencil is the remote office, and I had some cases where the easiest way to get something from home (Vista) PC remote part.Maps remote desktop through storage - as it does in a full-fledged PC.I grant you that the keyboard and display are no pocket is ideal for a VDI solution of right - in fact I thought before I tried remote desktop 3.6-inch 800x480 screen could includeDr. Johnson, "like walking a dog on its hind legs.not done well, but they are surprised that you did nothing."However, as can be seen as a way to make a quick check of files or transfer operation. In the first window you can see me control over the media center (you can tell it's the old machine - j 'I wrote here about "My channel logos" for Windows 7, which is nicer for my laptop) and the second to copy a file needed without having to install the bits moving in the first team home.

0 评论:

发表评论