HTC Touch Pro Backlight Stays On/Won't turn off - even when sleeping

HTC Touch Pro Backlight Stays On/Won't turn off - even when sleeping 
I noticed this problem now three times, each time requiring a reboot cycle power ...While phone use in the battery, sometimes I hit the power button to turn the phone to sleep.Most of the time, the screen goes black, the backlight and keypad dark.But for whatever reason, sometimes the screen goes black, the backlight of the BOC is still on, and may bea light gray screen.If you look at the phone at an angle, you can see the white backlight leaking the opportunity masking.One screen, the screen backlight off, but the lighting of the keyboard has remained the on.HittingPower button and the outdoors in and out of sleep does not fix the problem.I need to reboot or power Cycle. this is a serious mistake, because it is bad for battery life - and wonder if the phone is "Awake" do other things too.I suppose if I had not noticed (which would be easy to do during the day), could have ended my battery running in a couple of hours, instead of lasting all day.

I had the same problem My camera gives me a message saying there was an error on the firmware.It has reached the point that I had literary smack my phone to get the screen on.The first sign I see is that I would receive a call, and the device would not show who was calling, he would just ring in the home screen.Eventually take to the store to get a replacement.


Same here.This happened three times since I owned the Diamond.Another thing about this is that when is is in a "sleep" mode, and I hit the power button to turn it on again, the poster shows a pattern coded in black and white checkered then returned to the office.If I press the power button to switch to sleep is what you state.You can see the screen glow faintly.(look at the edge of the screen and you will see on the lite).- This will drain your battery.As you say, you need unity to cycle power to clear state

1 评论:

匿名 说...

Thanks for an concept, you sparked at thought from a
angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can
do something with it.

my website: having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

发表评论