My HTC Touch Pro runs completely stopped in the middle of the night

  
Problem for HTC Touch Pro Smartphone


My HTC Touch Pro runs completely stopped in the middle of the night


My HTC Touch Pro goes somewhere completely 1:00-5:30.When I wake up and try to light the power button will not continue and I have to press the reset button.At first I thought the battery is completely empty at night, but after reset is at least a 50% charge left.

I think I found a way to solve this problem!I!Ok on my phone, I changed the power settings.Go to Settings> All Settings (if Touch Flo)> System tab> Power to the Advanced tab> then uncheck the two boxes that says "disable the device if not used. Hopefully it works because I do not want changemy HTC phone to another. Try it and let me know if it works for you or not.

0 评论:

发表评论