HTC Touch Pro Music Player

I'm having a problem with the music player 3D TouchFlow the Touch Pro for Sprint.I have all my music on my storage card and it's great - I love the 3D music player TouchFlow itself, however, does not seem to be any order of the tracks of disco music.In Media Player on my PC and the phone displays the name with the track number in front of him, but I am so TouchFlow Oz CD order is gone.It is very frustrating because some of my stories or music is required that the actual resolution of the CD to be played, but apparently I can not do that TouchFlow.Any ideas on this?


Hi, how you got your songs to reach the TF3D screen, I have my songs on thestorage card too, but can not find them on the screen TF3D


If you have an unusual problem with that.I had to restart my phone and then gradually going to recognize them all.Does not take long, now.However, I had an album on my storage card that refused to recognize touchflow3d not miatt how many times I have added the songs.Perform well through touchFlow but now WMP.I'll tell you this, more recently there have been times I wanted to throw the thing in the room!There are a lot of mistakes and a good number of accidents.Especially in the mail and Opera.

Try adding the albums in playlists to listen to tracks in order of preference.Playlists can also be created and edited via the 3D TouchFlow Library.

0 评论:

发表评论