Asurion replacing TP with TP2

Asurion replacing TP with TP2

TEP with Sprint and I called yesterday for a replacement TP, said they were out of trade and could pre-order for me.I asked for an alternative, the representative spoke with the supervisor and sent me a New TP2, which came in the mail today.This will not last forever if!Only after its renewed TP are back in stock again.

And so it begins ...Let's do this before the TP Refurbs are replenish.Did forget any policy deductible of $ 100 and ask for $ 50 instead?
What would you say is wrong with your phone?or is there anything wrong with that?you must return the old phone?


The deductible is YMMV I have $ 100.


my phone had physical damage, so the Sprint store does not look at the store, everything you warrant that you replace with Asurion TP AU triggers provide TP2

CONFIRMED ...Just got off the phone with a representative of Asurion sent me a nib TP2 ....she said she did not last long if .....edit: It also featured a hero, but I'm faithful to my plan to SERO $ 30

0 评论:

发表评论