updates on custom ROMS for the HTC Touch Pro

November 17, 2008 · 2 Comments

I’m currently using ROMeOS V1.40, which is very fast and very stable.  Good GPS  reception, activesync / pushmail working 100%.  My HTC hasn’t crashed anymore in the last 2 weeks, which is a first!  I highly recommend this rom, it’s clean, it’s nothing fancy, but it made my Touch Pro the best GSM / pocket pc i’ve ever had.
  • ROMeOS² World Wide English version here
  • ROMeOS² French Version here
  • ROMeOS² Dutch Version here
Another very popular ROM atm is a Rom made by the PDAviet forum.  Some users are discussing this  rom here in English :  They are porting stuff from the Touch HD to the Touch Pro.  Haven’t tried this rom yet, but i’m following it closely, as it has some potential.
A first beta of the Elite Rom Project has been released here .  I wouldn’t recommend this rom yet (it’s beta), but as it’s made by a few of the best skilled rom devs, its worth checking it out.  It might become the best ROM yet.
and finally PROven Rom.  This guy is also porting stuff from the touch HD to the Touch Pro.  I might install a next version later, it has some potential.  Check it out here .

0 评论:

发表评论