phenomena.. spacebar works in android, not WM

phenomena.. spacebar works in android, not WM

So now with the dual boot options posted and available for such a wide range of devices, i've decided to try android out and check on its progress.

I have had issues with my keyboard ever since WM6.5 had been leaked.. so its been for a while now. i would have to press very hard on my backspace key, and my spacebar would be hit or miss. I would hit it, and sometimes get multiple spaces, other times nothing at all.

I even flashed the default ATT stock rom to see if it was a rom problem.. there have been many threads about this saying that this was a hardware problem, and i hate to open a new one, but i think this deserves a new thread.

I installed android this morning, and ALL my keys work as they are supposed to. So i would like to get confirmations from other people with this issue on Windows Mobile, by having them try android and see.

I return to windows mobile and the problem still exists. I go back to android and the problem is gone! so i can confirm this is NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE

I will upload videos later.
__________________

^^Another reason why i love my WinMo Phone and hate UF^^[UF class of 2012!]

0 评论:

发表评论