Help! Touch Pro no Sound, but recovery after reset

Help! Touch Pro no Sound, but recovery after reset

I have using touch pro over half a year and from last month till now this problem happened timely, that sometimes the sound will suddenly disappear, for incoming call, music, sms, etc. and when the call connectted, I cannot hear the voice. But after I reset the phone, the problem fixed, and maybe after while, it comes again.

It is very boring, because you do not know when it will happen, and will it no sound this time, during this time I flashed several ROMs (all cook from NRG, TKS him), and this problem still exsit, will be the hardware broken?

TKS for your help in advance!
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links


This is the exact problem I have, It's really annoying! have you come to fix it yet??!? please let me know, I have been searching the forum for a solution, with no answer!!




I have similar problem. Everything is working ok but after 10 - 15 hours I don't have sms sms sound. Soft reset helps but it's a bit annoying to reset phone so often.

So updating radio will help? Are you sure?  

0 评论:

发表评论