backup & change T9 custom words on windows mobile

October 20, 2008 · 3 Comments

before you flash or hard reset your device, you might want to backup your T9 custom words. They are saved in eT9Rudb.Rdb in the windows folder.  There is also eT9MyWord.exe in the windows folder, allowing you to edit, change, delete, … the custom words.
Categories: HTC
Tagged: Diamond, HTC, T9, Touch Pro, windows mobile

3 responses so far ↓

  • bala // March 29, 2009 at 2:26 pm | Reply
    hi gud post. i was lookin 4 editing my words n googled a lot n found nothing. thn i started surfin my own windows folder in my device n this eT9MyWord file caught in my site n finaly did it.
    i googled eT9MyWord file name n got ur link.it wud hv been easy 4 me if i got into this page fitst itself.
    gud post…
  • dave // April 9, 2009 at 3:19 pm | Reply
    thank you it was good to know it and i was going to do a hard reset but since you said this it save me…
  • Shange // July 10, 2009 at 5:34 pm | Reply
    I was googling how to edit “my words” and found this awesome page! thank you!

0 评论:

发表评论