Touch Pro Screen problem

Touch Pro Screen problem
Hi all

just wondering how many people have experienced an issue with their htc touch pro's

when using pocketxpdf or any program which has a grey/brown background, on the bottom edge of the screen there is a band about 7mm in height where the screen flickers. and then when the handset is flipped into landscape mode, you can see a ghosted image of the bottom bar again on the left edge

how many people have this issue?

when i have my camera in my hands tomorrow i will post a picture up to show what i mean
_________________

About the landscape issue.. I've started a topic some time ago.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=443466
videos included.

poor video drivers.. who knows..



  Exact same issue

I have this same issue. I noticed it after I flashed NATF's v1.2 Rom and applied the HTC Black v.1.93 1.1b theme using the Diamond Configurator, it seems to want to be grey and the HTC Black wants it to be black, not sure if this is what makes the bottom bar flash only.

I then tried to install the Sprint theme using Diamond configurator and the flicker lessened but stil noticeable probably due to the all black background. As soon as I turn to landscape it ghosts and lines begin to flicker on the far right.

Not sure if I should reflash the Rom...or if theres some other way to address this.
 
 
Aicks!.. duke_stix now I truely understand what you're talkin about. Today, I was listeing to radio. After a couple of hours I changed the volume and surprise, i've seen a gray band in the bottom area, near the black burned dots from the display edge (I've got 4 dots. 2 in the left , two on the right, both are parallel.. and they are visible on light/white images when looking at a different angle). Damn, it was so visible!.. I've restarted it and the band was still visible on the splashsreen.. I've pulled of the battery, restarted again.. still visible.. After a while it started to fade slowly.. right now I really can't notice the band..

duke_stix any updates on yours?

Here's how my "burned" dots are looking.. i hate 'em!
has anyone ascertained the cause and found some solution.
I just noticed the exact same thing today ..
i dont know if it is a previous problem i noticed today or it has been forever ..
the only thing that happened today b4 i noticed the issue was that the phone got hung on today screen .. completely unresponsive ... for about 1 hour .. i then removed battery to reset .. later i found this screen issue ...
 
 
 
 
Hi there,
Well guyz, since last night, I ve been analyzing the problem. I seem to have found a temporary solution, not something professional though.
Its not a permamnent damage (thats for sure).
I was seeing the shadow of the bottom bar of TF3D showing "Programs" and "Phone" ... however, i went to the weather menu and put my phone standby from there. After 5 min when i switched it on and went to volume screen I saw the shadow of bottom bar saying "5 Day" and "Menu".... Thats means that wherever you are at the point of standby, somehow, the bottom part of that screen is shadowed after power on ..
SO last night while going to sleep, I took a total black picture and went to alum and opened the picture in full screen mode. at that point i put the phone to standby . when i power it on in the morning no shadows are there, the screen is crystal clear.... and now i ve been using the phone for half a day and it has not emerged .. maybe if this procedure is followed every night, the screen will kinda reset all pixel memory. its too early to conclude, but a positive start though ... maybe u guyz can try it too and let me know the results ..
 
 
 
 








_

0 评论:

发表评论