China, Russia sign emergency aid document

MOSCOW, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- A handover certificate on China providing Russia with emergency humanitarian aid has been inked in Moscow between the two sides, the Chinese embassy in Russia announced on Thursday.

The document was signed by Chinese Ambassador to Russia Li Hui and Vladimir Puchkov, State Secretary and Deputy Minister of Russian Emergencies Situations Ministry on Wednesday.

On behalf of the Russian government, Puchkov thanked the Chinese government and people for providing aid and support to Russia on the abnormal summer wildfires.

Li spoke highly of the close cooperation between China and Russia in recent years on emergency rescue and humanitarian aid, and expressed hope that China could further strengthen cooperation and exchange views with Russia in this regard in the future.

The humanitarian aid delivered by the Chinese side on Aug. 20 was worth three million U.S. dollars, including fire extinguishers, compressors, fire-fighting suits and gas masks.

Statistics showed that the summer wildfires have cost Russia 15 billion dollars.

12 评论:

best seafood in charleston sc 说...

Excellent job right here. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you surely bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see a lot more of this from you.

Get Facebook Likes 说...

Ive been meaning to read this and just never received a chance. Its an issue that Im quite interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. Youre a terrific blogger, 1 of the best that Ive seen. This weblog certainly has some details on subject that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this things to light.

A+ Computer Courses 说...

Please tell me that youre heading to keep this up! Its so superior and so important. I cant wait to read more from you. I just feel like you know so substantially and know how to make people listen to what you've to say. This blog is just too cool to become missed. Fantastic things, truly. Please, PLEASE keep it up!

Htaccess iis php 说...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I actually enjoyed the post. It proved to be Really useful to me and I am sure to all the commenters right here It is always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained I'm sure you had fun writing this post.

Replication software 说...

What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im pretty sure Id have a fair shot. Your weblog is fantastic visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed with your generic understanding of this topic.

furniture removals 说...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and appreciate finding out far more on this subject. If achievable, as you gain experience, would you mind updating your blog with additional facts? It's very useful for me.

probleme de transpiration 说...

Hey - nice blog, just looking about some blogs, seems a pretty good platform you're utilizing. I'm currently using Wordpress for a couple of of my web sites but looking to alter 1 of them above to a platform similar to yours as being a trial run. Anything in particular you'd suggest about it?

SEO Experts 说...

Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is unquestionably worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive got a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.

arizona injury attorney 说...

Dude, please tell me that youre going to write a lot more. I notice you havent written another blog for a while (Im just catching up myself). Your weblog is just as well important to be missed. Youve obtained so considerably to say, such knowledge about this topic it would be a shame to see this blog disappear. The internet needs you, man!

Web Design Training Courses 说...

Hey - good blog, just looking about some blogs, seems a pretty great platform you are making use of. I'm presently utilizing Wordpress for a couple of of my web sites but looking to change one of them through to a platform comparable to yours as a trial run. Something in particular you'd suggest about it?

mudoku detox foot pads 说...

The answers to my questions have been very easy to digest thanks to this blog. It is certainly worth reading to help relieve the stress I have been going through. I suggest this for an award.

Martha Nellis 说...

You made some great points in this post. I've done a lot of searching on the topic and think most people will agree with your blog. Thanks, Martha Nellis

发表评论