Beijing teachers give kids early competitive edge

While the State Council announced policies to promote pre-school education, CCTV reporter Zhang Nini visited one kindergarten in Beijing to find out how teachers there are prepping kids to get that early competitive edge.

Reading out loud a newly-learned poem, these five and six year olds are expected to graduate from kindergarten and attend primary school next September.

Apart from elementary courses, the kids here are able to expand and foster their interests with classes ranging from playing the violin, making handicrafts, to reading basic signs.

A student said, "This sign means wheel-chair accessible facilities, this is drinking water, and this means there's a hospital around. "

Another student said "I learn to write, read and play the violin here."

And even a toddler is able to impress his mom about how much he has learned in three months.

A parent Zhu Yu said, "My son's only two and a half years old, yet I am amazed to find that he could memorize forty idioms. He also sings children's songs to me, can eat by himself, open the door and pour water for guests."

Wang Haiyan, Director of Beijing Gold Cradle Kindergarten, said, "Right after they are enrolled, the students are taught to manage their own life, and in their last year at kindergarten, teachers from primary schools will come and prep them for the challenges ahead. "

27 评论:

RF Modulator 说...

;'' hi, good day. i was just reading about this on our local website ~,`

iq tests 说...

Ola blog proprietario, ouvir, que voce tem facebook pagina de fas? Fiquei procura visitar seu blog com o titulo nome para uma relativa Facebook, mas nao podia.Encontrar uma Eu realmente gosto para se transformar em um fa! Realmente eu amo como o tiroteio aqui. Eu estou gastando muito tempo muitas horas por mes em fazer para criar meus reflexos afiados.

Ectopic Pregnancy Symptoms 说...

"'~ i am always fond of reading topics and issues about this one ..:

Bid Directory 说...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog via Google, and discovered that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful should you continue this . Numerous individuals will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

sprzątanie grobów 说...

A well written post, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he actually purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him .. thus let me reword that: Thankx for the treat! but yeah Thnx for spending the time to talk regarding this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy reading more on this topic. If doable, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more info? it is extraordinarily helpful on behalf of me. two thumb up for this blog!

free directory submission 说...

**` i always love to read about stuffs like this one ~,-

Tool Organizer 说...

*;: i like the way you blogged about this topic which is of course very interesting `~;

Sublingual Vitamins 说...

*'. this is one of the nicest blog that i have visited this year. `**

Chrissy 说...

I was examining some of your blog posts on this internet site and I conceive this web site is rattling informative ! Keep on putting up.

L-Tyrosine Dosage 说...

i read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog. ,';*;*

Ashton Resendez 说...

I am so grateful for your article.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

Zilvinas Juraska 说...

Hello! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!

Where to Buy Backlinks 说...

This Blog is going places, the people, the layout, amazing to see such dedication and focus.

how to become a model 说...

I enjoyed reading this a lot and I really hope to read more of your posts in the future, so I've bookmarked your blog. But I couldn't just bookmark it, oh no.. When I see quality website's like this one, I like to share it with others So I've created a backlink to your site (from my website, and don't worry it is a do-follow one) you can see it here if you want to: www.boredkillers.com/siteswelike.php Anyways I hope you keep up the fantastic work!

Foam Insulations 说...

i always enjoy to do blog hopping and i stumbled upon your blog .``-."

PH Paper 说...

i enjoy reading your choosen topic for this month ;"-,;-

Halogen Cooker 说...

this topic is very well researched and i admire the author for discussing it thoroughly ;`~.`.

Pine Wardrobe 说...

let me just say that i love the way you write and post articles on your blog '~'.**

LASIK Laser Surgery 说...

i like the theme and colors that you used for your blog, is it a custom theme ? ;",,--

Shower Cubicle 说...

As always, i love to read all of your post. ~",:,:

PH Paper 说...

As always, i love to read all of your post. '`',;.

Liquid Vitamin 说...

I would really like you to become a guest poster on my blog.':*;;

Mirrored Furniture 说...

Isn't it entertaining if we always talk about topics like that.;-;~`

Wrinkle Treatment 说...

Hey, what kind of anti-spam plugin do you use for your blog.~;::;

Gel Fuel 说...

The thing i like about your blog is that you always post direct to the point info.,;`,.

Petrol Leaf Blower 说...

The thing i like about your blog is that you always post direct to the point info.--;:'

Biotin 说...

The color of your blog is quite great. i would love to have those colors too on my blog.,,:;~

发表评论